Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Lil thank you for the royal treatment...

As I mentioned yesterday, today I am attending a tea brunch to view the royal wedding with the wonderful ladies of our church. My hair dresser (and friend), Bethany mentioned she wanted to host a brunch to watch the wedding a few months back and I was elated when she shared her idea. Her sweet and very talented mom, Lynda, agreed to host it at her house and thus I am just about ready to walk out the door to partake in this fab. event. I didn't want to show up empty handed, so I created this lil hostess gift for the ladies
I altered a terra cotta pot, created a crown digi image for the top, and then filled it with some English tea and English shortbread cookies. I then finished it off with a card created just for the occasion

Printable for the card found here

Cheers, I'm off to the tea. I can't wait to share pics. soon :)
Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: