Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A TEA-rific time!

A lil' late in posting this but I just couldn't let another day go by without posting some pics. of the 'Tea-riffic' royal tea I was Blessed to attend over the weekend. What a fun time!!! A time of fellowship with such God loving women, delicious goodies ranging from tea sandwiches, scones, lemon curd, and of course tea. Let me tell you, every detail was just superb. Look at the center pieces on the table

These were actual center pieces used at one of the hostess' weddings. They are 100% handmade even down to the graphic of the bride and groom...Amazing!!

Look at this, what's not to love about this spread :)!?!But even more sweet then all the goodies and the incredible eye candy was the time spent with these sweet ladies
Much thanks to these two 'tea'-rific' hostess' for having such a fabulous event!!!

PS- I know you can't get a real good look at my hat in these pics. I will take some close ups this week and post later so you can see how easy it is to take a straw beach hat and make it fab...so fun :)!

No comments: