Thursday, December 9, 2010

A tree obsession

As I have been decorating our home for the holidays, it has become very apparent to me that I have a Christmas tree obsession :) I'm in luv!! At the moment we have a Christmas tree in the living room, a real on in our family room, kitchen, dining room, patio, loft, master bedroom, and Makayla's room. What's even more disturbing then the fact I have so many Christmas tree's, is that I want more :)! I'm in the market for about a 5' flocked tree for Makayla's playroom (It will be the Disney tree...Yes, I have that many Disney ornaments-HA!) I also would like either a feather tree of vintage tinsel tree for my scrap studio (that will become the vintage tree, as my grandma has graciously given me MANY of her handmade vintage ornaments from Christmas' long ago). I hope to do a Christmas tour of our holiday home very soon so you will get a glimpse of our tree haven over here :). In the mean while, I thought I would share one of our latest tree/trees to our collection-These are pedestal table top trees I made this year
I needed a tree to display the ornaments I created for Sonoran Living a few weeks back so that's when these babies came to be. I'm pretty much in love as they are just too cute! They are perfect for that little space that needs some jazzing up Christmas style and are also fun to customize...by adding your monogram

or a decorative cross
I have many more ideas for these babies. although we may be running out of room to put them here at our home so maybe they'll have to be gifts..hint, hint ;) . Well, off to do some more holiday crafting...What have you been working on?

Oh, some of you have asked questions in regards to how I made the advent scripture calendar- I will do a more detailed post on that in the next day or two :)

No comments: