Friday, December 10, 2010

Having a ball...making Christmas bulbs

What a week, I've been up to my eyes in Christmas bulb custom orders. Some of you may have noticed that I have started to sell some of my projects on etsy. In the few short weeks I have been listing things, I have been richly Blessed with quite a few orders. It is such an honor to be in listed to create a keepsake for someone else..to create an item that year after year they will take out, place on their tree, and reminisce of that special moment (whether it be a family photo from that particular year, a birth, a wedding, etc). Creating special ornaments has become a passion of mine for the past few years so I thought I would share some of my favorites.
This is an ornament that I'll forever hold dear to my heart..it is the ornament documenting the miracle growing inside of me last year when I was pregnant with M. It has a photo of D and I when I was 8 months pregnant on one side and her ultra sound pic. on the other

And here is this years ornament...our sweet lil baby girl

This one is another fav. It has our wedding photo on one side and dried roses from our wedding ceremony on the other

Here is another wedding ornament..simple yet chic

This is our family ornament for this year=LOVE!

And here are the monogram ornaments I showed on Sonoran Living a few weeks back...classic
Since we have so many ornaments, I decided that another tree is a must! This year we bought a REAL Christmas tree!!!!!! Yippie, can you tell I"m in love??? We have made an executive family decision that every year we will buy a real tree to place in our family room and that is where I have decided all of our special photo ornaments will be housed :). I love having a real tree in our family room, it makes it so very nice and cozy. I could seriously sit in here all day long and be one happy camper...although more orders are a calling so I guess I really can not sit in here all day long :( Sniff...sniff...

**If anyone is interested in placing an order for custom photo ornaments, this is the last week to order before Christmas, email me for more info**

2 comments:

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Those are amamzing! Great job!! Lovin' that big banner on the tree!

Unknown said...

Stopping by from UTT&D...Love the glammed up ornaments. So cute!
http://www.alwaysinwonder.com