Sunday, December 5, 2010

Just hanging

Today the littles and I are sick but that didn't stop me from hanging up ornaments, hanging up Christmas decor, and creating a fun place to hang the Christmas cards we are beginning to receive in the mail. I have never had a great system for displaying our cards so this year I set out to create a lil' something, something and I'm thrilled with the way it turned out :) I'm going to be listing some in my etsy shop and am also working on some others that will allow you to hang more cards (the same concept just longer words that will have more dowels in between). If any of you have any unique ways you display your cards, I would love to hear :) Quick post, but time to go hang out with my littles before bed time :) Night!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

so fun! Where do you find that burlap? I'm thinking it would be super cute trim/straps for totes! Would love for you to visit me at Sew Chatty and link up to Made with Love Monday! The party will be open until Friday if you want to link up multiple projects. Hope you have a great day! http://sewchatty.blogspot.com

Leanne said...

Cute way to display your cards. I'm hosting We're Organized Wednesday until Saturday and would love for you to join the party. There's a fun giveaway too. Hope to see you there.