Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Extreme Make Over- Studio Edition

I am so excited....I am finally getting around to decorating my craft studio- Yoohoo :)!!!! So jumping for joy! This room is one of the many reasons I fell in love with our home and it's floor plan but I just haven't had time to get er' done until now. This is what it looks like now-
Such a disaster!!!


This past weekend the hubs (World's greatest hub I might add) and I painted the studio; The color is Barn Red by Martha Stewart but the paint is the new Behr Premium. I highly recomend the Behr Premium, primer and paint in one. We've painted a red wall before and well, it was a bit of a disaster and a total pain in the rear so I was a bit reluctent to paint my studio red BUT it's mine and D's fav. color so decided to go for it. It only took 2 coats of paint to get the color we wanted :). So excited to get it painted...couldn't have done it without the help of the fam.

Much thanks! (Bella kitty could not be more thrilled...she adores getting into EVERYTHING- on top of ladders, inside bookshelves, on top of shelves, etc. You name it, Bella's been there- LOL)

In the coming month I will be spending MANY hours decorating my studio and I have many, many projects in store- I'll be sharing them as I get them completed. I have incentive to get my studio completed by June 19th. so I can participate in Where Bloggers Create Blog Hop hosted by My Desert Cottage. I'm so looking forward to see everyone's studio's and more so, to finally getting my own studio completed.

1 comment:

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Heather,
I got your comment about wanting to join the WBC party. I had to track you down via google search because your profile is not visible to view. It makes it really hard for folks to respond to your comments. You are not the first that I have run into like this and you probably didn't even realize it. If you need help finding where to change it let me know... I'm happy to help. I'll see you at the party!!!

Karen
My Desert Cottage
Valentine Design