Sunday, March 28, 2010

A delightful weekend!

What a wonderful weekend we had! This is the first weekend in a L-O-N-G time that we didn't have a million and one things to do and could actually just relax and enjoy one another (especially our new addition :).

On Sat. we took advantage of the awesome weather we are having here in AZ and enjoyed the outdoors. We had heard some wonderful things about the Queen Creek Olive Mill, and decided to venture out...It was wonderful If you are every looking for something to do here in AZ you must go check it out. They harvest their own olives and olive oil and have a beautiful ground with olive trees and picnic tables that provide the most relaxing atmosphere. It was such a Blessing to sit out on the grounds embracing Gods creation and enjoying time with my fam.

Our time outdoors this weekend was the 1st. time that Makayla has really been out in the AZ sun so daddy introduced her to an AZ wardrobe ensemble must= sunglasses :). I don't think she particularly cared for them but never the less it made for a cute photo op.

After our time at the Olive Mill we stopped across the street at Schnepf Farms.
In my time living here in AZ I had heard about this place but had yet to visit so we decided to stop and check it out. There wasn't a whole lot going on this time of year but we still enjoyed walking around and spending time together. David/Daddy had to get a pic. with Makayla by this measurement sign (she's 23" currently) and we thought it would be fun to take her pic. again this fall and see how much she's grown.


I also thought it would be fun to take a pic. here in front of the sunflower field and once again this fall when the sunflowers are in bloom.
What a wonderful weekend and what a Blessed life- I thank God!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.