Makayla Grace- 2 months old
9 lbs. 14 oz. 23"
The past 2 months have been filled with the most amazing moments I could ever imagine! Each and every day God reveals His amazing grace to us through this little miracle He has brought into our lives. This month Makayla has:
*Learned to smile- Talk about a smile that can melt my heart- Wow!
* Has begun to make different chooing sounds. I'm pretty sure she is even laughing/giggling now.
* Met her other set of grandparents. Nanna and Grandpa Obermoller
* Celebrated her daddy's 40th. B-day
* Met her Aunt Melon (Melinda) for the first time. Makayla had a special treat when Melinda came out from Cali. to visit and meet her...she sang to her and Makayla loved it!
* Outgrew Newborn diapers and moved into size 1 (I don't know if it's just me or what but she seems to have had more leaky diapers since she moved up a size)
* Outgrew her first outfit. This lil onsie fit her the best when she was first born but now it's a bit tight on her....moving on up. (But then again she grew 2" this past month- she went from the 25th% to the 75th% for her length. Maybe she'll be tall like her daddy)
*Developed "baby acne" (it lasted about 2 weeks but now it's cleared up)
* Continues to wrap all of us around her lil finger....even the fur babies are protective of our lil girl
We Love you sweet baby girl