Thursday, March 5, 2009

Missing Hip Hop today

Today I skipped out on Unity Stamp Co. Hip Hop Thurs. because simply put I didn't have time; not having time to create makes me a bit sad but I hope that this is a one time deal. This has been a VERY crazy week for the Mellstrom household...we've had new furniture delivered, garage cabinets being built, a fireplace being delivered, and a car breakdown. Not to mention, in the midst of this 'craziness' I'm trying to study hard for my state insurance liscensing test. Good news is, I still have my sanity (at least I think) ;)LOL. Well since I didn't have a Unity creation to share with you all today I thought the least I could do was share this- The NEW March KOTM-
Isn't it adorable :)- Hop on over to Unity Stamp Co. today and pick yours up before it's to late! And if you have time, hop on to some of the other Unity design team members blogs- I've been hopping to a few and their creations using todays new release are simply adorable!


1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

I missed you sweet heather on the hip hop blog path! Glad you still have your sanity, good luck on your test! Hope things calm down and cant wait till next week's hip hop! Thanks for the comment too! :)