Sunday, March 1, 2009
Attention, attention, read all about it!
Graphic 45 is looking to add some designers to it's design team and you can be one of them!!! I must tell you that being a part of this DT has been beyond fabulous!! It is a such a wonderful team to be on so trust me when I say that you MUST submit to this call. Here's the details:
Graphic 45 is thrilled to announce our 2nd Design Team Call!
We are looking for 6 talented designers to participate as members of our design team. Previous publication and design team experience is encouraged but not required. We’ll be looking more at your individual style. If you have a hip vintage look and the flair for the drama than YOU might be just what we’re looking for!
Keep in mind our focus at Graphic 45 is on papercrafting - our goal is to show the world the endless creative possibilities our vintage papers allow!
To apply please include in you email:
• Contact information
• Headshot or Photo
• Short Bio
• A few paragraphs about you- funny things- why you want to design for G45 etc.
• Resume including publication (if any)
• Link to your blog and usernames on pertinent online forums
• 3 projects (any combination of altered art, layouts and cards)
**Where possible, please use G45 papers in your submissions.
Members of the G45 Design Team will have the following monthly expectations:
• One 2 page or Two one page layouts (any size)
• 1 Altered Project
• 1 Card
• Monthly Blog written for the G45 blog
• Comments on the G45 blog (Active community participation)
Members of the G45 Design Team will be compensated with the following:
• Bio complete with headshot, link to your blog, and resume on G45 website.
• Kit containing the papers we will want you to use for the upcoming months submissions
• Possible teaching, publication, manufacturing opportunities
G45 will retain the right to use design team member’s likeness, designs, comments, blogs for publication or as we see fit, giving the design team member full and proper credit.
Concurrent design team positions with any other paper manufacturer, kit club, publication etc. are acceptable. Every 6 months the design team will be reevaluated.
Submissions will be accepted now through March 6, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. MST. We will notify chosen applicants by Monday March 9, 2009. Interested parties should email the following things to firstname.lastname@example.org . Good Luck and Thank you!
What are you waiting for.....Get crafting!!!! I would love to have you join us on this team :)
Posted by Heather-Paper Princess Studios at 11:56 AM