Monday, October 6, 2008

A lesson learned...

A lesson learned...to check my e-mails on both accounts I have! I set up a yahoo account awhile back and haven't checked it since the middle of August; well I went and checked my inbox yesterday and to my avail had missed a few important e-mails. One of them was a sweet e-mail from Nikki Bellish. Nikki a very talented artist and a member of the Fancy Pants Design Team- you must check out her work! Anyhow, She had tagged my blog with this sweet honor back in August
Thank you so much Nikki! That is one of the aspects of blogging that I just adore; it give you the opportunity to meet other artist and fabulous people, share your work, and hopefully along the way...inspire others. It truly made my day knowing that someone out there in this blogasphere is inspired by my work- I am blessed!

Well, since I was tagged with this Love your Blog honor, It is now my turn to tag 7 other fellow bloggers with this honor. There are so many blogs I frequent on a regular basis and so many that inspire me..it is really quite difficult to select only 7!!

Cheryl Mezzetti
I have been a huge fan of this incredible woman's work for a very long time now. She first caught my eye when I was subscriber to Paper Trends Magazine; I started to notice a trend at that time..Every issue I received I would tab my fav. projects and soon noticed they were all created by this ultra talented artist, Cheryl. I have had the privilege of meeting her in person at past CHA shows and I must tell you she is as sweet as can be!

Candice Carpenter
I came across Candice's blog when I first started blogging about a year ago and all I can see is WOW...this gal is full of vintage fun and inspiration. I had the privilege of taking a class from Candice last January and it was over the top fabulous!! Not to mention she's from my home town= the OC ;)!

Maija Lepore. I met this incredibly talented artist when I was managing Annalis Scraptique. I must say I'm a bit envious of her because she has had the privilege of attending Silver Bella as well as the Art Nest art retreats and the projects she comes home with are magnificent. You must check out her blog- there is always so much inspiration!

Mystic Paper Yes, it's a local store here in the valley BUT the owners are what truly make this store fantastically fabulous! I have known Jennifer and Kim for a couple years now and I just can't get enough of these wonderful ladies. Not to mention that there blog is constantly showcasing fabulous talent from the area, as well as must have products for your craft stash.

Lisa Pace. Another artist who I came across as I skimmed the pages of Paper Trends Magazine. Her style is timeless and I'm never left short of inspired when ever I visit her blog. Word has it, she's working on her own idea book- I can't wait to see it!

Sandi Barbera Sandi is another customer I met while working at Annalis Scraptique. She is the sweetest person ever!! She has been kind enough to come over and teach me a thing or two about refinishing furniture and cabinets and turning trash into treasure

Unity Stamp Company OK, I'm probably cheating on this one BUT I am inspired by the many artist who make up the Unity DT and since I could only pick 7 blogs to pass this honor onto I figured I would pass it onto the Unity blog as a whole and hence all the talented artist who are a part of Unity can share in this honor!

Well, there you have it.
Here are the rules that come with receiving this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you nominated.




No comments: