Sunday, October 5, 2008

Lucky#...7


Thanks to all who stopped by yesterday and left a comment!! I hope you all had a fabulous World cardmaking day. To bad this day only happens once a year..there were so many fun festivities taking place yesterday in honor of world cardmaking day. Well as promised, I had my hubby pick a number between 1-30 (30 of you left comments yesterday) Dear hubby picked LUCKY #7- Gina. I knew he would pick number 7 and I guess it's fitting after all; we currently have 7 breathing and eating people and pets living under our roof (we're pet sitting a friends lab so now we have another 4 legged fur ball joining us this week).

Anyhow, Congrats to you Gina!!! I'm not quite sure if your new to using Unity products or not, but I can assure you- You will love this stamp! Happy Crafting & again, A special thanks to all who stopped by!

No comments: