Thursday, June 5, 2008

So many exciting things


Wow! So many exciting things going on :)...I can't share all the news quite yet but will try to offer up some hints in the coming days. I can tell you that today has been wonderful in many ways:

First off, Unity Stamp Co. has just welcomed 8 new design team members on board :). Yes, you heard me correctly- 8!!! Angela was holding a contest to fill a vacant spot and in the process she came across so many inspiring and talented ladies that she's decided to add 8 more. I can't wait to get to know them better...be sure to check out there blog's (linked to the right under the USC DT)I know you'll find much inspiration from this group of fab. ladies.

Secondly...I've heard from Graphic 45 (the new company I have joined as a DT member) and on it's way over to me right now is their 2 new releases to make their debut at CHA Summer next month. As you can imagine, I'm stocking the mailman to get to see this new product. I have no doubt that it will be absolutely delicious...hopefully I can share some sneak peaks soon ;).

And thirdly....Today is my mama and daddy's 38th. Wedding Anniversary!!!!!!!I am so blessed to have parents who have honored their commitment to one another as husband and wife...they are the best role models I could have ever asked for! I pray that David and I will follow in their footsteps...
Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad....Love ya!!!!

1 comment:

Maija said...

I'm very excited and I wish you the very best!!