Monday, June 2, 2008

Be Inspired {ART}


One of the things that I love about papercrafting is the inspiration you can get from seeing the creations of those around you. One of my favorite places to gather up inspiration is from fellow bloggers like you!! I could spend days browsing at artist blogs and inevitably seeing what they create will always provoke an idea for a future project in my mind. Isn't it absolutely amazing that you can be inspired from someone who lives in a far away land or on the other side of the country by simply typing in a http:// address?? With all this said, I want to introduce you to two fellow artist whom you can draw inspiration;

The first of these is Maren Benedict- the first ever guest designer for Unity Stamp Company. She is one talented gal... I encourage you to pay a visit to her blog Zany not Crazy. I assure you, you will leave inspired!!

The second source of inspiration I have found is Ms. Sweet Pea, Natalie. I found Natalie after she left a comment on my last blog post and to my avail I traveled on over to her blog to find out that I've inspired her. She had found me through Unity Stamp Co. and was inspired by my work...so much so that she created a 'Beautiful Life' wall hanging using my piece as her inspiration. What a delight to know that I too inspire others through my art..that's what {ART} is all about- Inspiration!

Today I leave you with a card I was inspired to create through scripture
{Ecc. 3:1}- Maybe it will inspire one of you...Cheers!!

2 comments:

Patter Cross said...

Love your card! That is one of my favorite kits!

Unity Stamp Company said...

That Giggle Grove never ceases to amaze me! HEATHER it is stunning, just like ALL your work! 100% adorable! Thanks for being part of Unity! I love having you!