Saturday, June 7, 2008

{Bliss and a Birdie}



Have you seen the first ever kit of the month from Unity? Bliss and a Birdie is a fabulous set!!! The kit includes 15 rubber stamp images for $24...talk about a great deal!!! I can't even begin to tell you all the exciting 'things' in the works over at Unity....lot's of new sets soon to be released, new produt (that is not a stamp), and so much more :). If you have not had an opportunity to play with these stamps I urge you to go on over to USC and get some of these stamps for your stash...you will NOT be dissapointed!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend..thought I would share a few cards I created with {bliss and a birdie} :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

This is sooo great. I love it!! I love the flowers!! Just GREAT!!

Judy Wood said...

I was just poking around Mystic Paper's blogging friends and found YOU! Nice work!