Tuesday, August 28, 2007

{RP} + Mini album= Happy Dance!!!



Doing the happy dance again.....I entered a mini album contest from Rusty Pickle (one of my favorite companies) and the list of finalist was posted today- And I'm on it!! What does this mean for me?? Well, it means that my mini album will be featured in their next idea book :). Last year their idea book was released in Dec. and I must say it was one of my favorite idea books to date. I think I'll love it even more this year! The mini album I created used one of their new paper lines, Princess Bride and yes, of course I used wedding pictures from the Mellstrom wedding :). I'll be packing up my album and sending it out this week....I'll be doing the happy dance all the way to the post office (and then some).


On another note, one thing I'm not doing the happy dance about is the scorpion infiltration we've been having for the past week :(!!!! In fact I just found a itty bitty baby one walking down the hall way about 10 min. ago- YUCK...I can't stand scorpions!! What worries me, is that this happened to be the 4th. scorpion we have found in the house in the past 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to long ago (about a month ago) I found a baby scorpion on my shoe and then a few days later in my scrapbooking tote- Where are they coming from?? These pest are one of the things I can not stand about AZ!!! Thank goodness we will be going to Calif. this next weekend. When we get home the first order of business is going to be having pest control come out and rid us of these horrible critters. Enough about that....Time to go read with hubby :) Night night

2 comments:

Melissa said...

so happy for you heather!! I know they are your favorite so you must be extra extra excited :D

Jennifer said...

Congrats Heather!!!
That is very exciting, we are so happy for you.
Can't wait to see the idea book.
Jennifer