Friday, January 13, 2012

Yee haw a new year and new projects


Happy 2012!! I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas season filled with many Blessings spent with you and yours. I've been MIA myself as I enjoyed the season with my own family. It was a busy season but filled with blessings I will forever treasure.

Now that Christmas and New Years is behind us that means it is full force ahead working on my sweets 2nd birthday party. Makayla will be 2 in just 2 weeks so that means party time at the Mellstroms house :). I've been storing away party ideas this past year and settled in on hosting a 'Rhinestone cowgirl' themed party for M's birthday this year. First things first with the party....designing the invitations to set the tone for the days events. When I designed the invite, I knew I wanted to incorporate her photo that my friend Gail of Gailmiya Photography took of her during our family shoot a couple months back. The challenge was how do I incorporate the photograph, burlap (my fabric of choice for her party.... of course it is!! LOL), as well as a few other design materials I had in mind. When I sat down to design, it all came together wonderfully and I could not be happier with how it turned out :) Here it is the invite the M's rhinestone cowgirl birthday
When I re-open the shop these will be available for purchase. I have MANY more projects in the works for her party so I will do my best to share those as they come along....Yee haw!!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

As always...amazing!