Thursday, December 30, 2010

Paper Princess- Top 10 Projects of 2010

So hard to believe that today is the last day of 2010! In looking back on 2010, I thought it would be fun to share my top 10 projects of the year:
1- Book Page Wreath
2- Chalkboard Pumpkin
3- Silhouette Pillow
4- Subway Art Burlap Holiday Pillows
5-Craft Studio (I'll be adding more this next year...I can't wait :)!)
6- Makayla's Baby Nursery (I never showed pics. of the full reveal, will do so soon)

7- Silhouette on Silver Trey Frame
8- Guest Bathroom
9-PB inspired NEST pillow
10-Photo Pillow
And saving the best for last, my fav. one of a kind project that took this whole entire year...my sweet baby girl :)

Have a safe and Happy New Year!

I have some fun plans for Paper Princess Studio in the new year :) The first is of which will be dedicating this blog completely to crafting. That means A LOT more projects and some give aways :) :) In fact, I already have a giveaway that will take place in Jan. so make sure to follow Paper Princess Studios so you'll be in the know ;). I will be launching a new blog for my family happenings, so those of you that check in here for the latest with the Mellstroms be sure to be on the look out for our new blog address to be delivered to your inboxes shortly.

2 comments:

Hope said...

I love all the projects. Such fun whimsy. I am drawn to one in particular....SHE'S adorable.
XO~Hope

Stephanie SM said...

Love the last project the most!