Thursday, November 18, 2010

All decked out


Our home is all decked out for fall and I'm loving it! As I mentioned previously, we have a tradition (a strange one some may say ;) but here in our home, we get out our Christmas tree in September :)! This is the 3rd. year that we have done so and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love the ambience that our tree exudes and I adore changing outfits on her throughout the season. Because Thanksgiving is quickly approaching she is adorned in her fall decor. She wears glitterazed pinecones, embellished acorns
Glimmery leaves (recently picked these up at Walmart for $1.00!)
And is beginning to accumulate an array of 'Thankful' ornaments. Every year I like to make an ornament with a special photo from that year and then on the back of it, I document what I'm thankful for


Oh, speaking of ornaments...tune in today on ABC 15, Sonoran Living Liveat 11am MST. I will be on the show sharing some quick, easy, and fun Christmas ornaments. Just in time for the holidays :)! Here is a peek at one of the ornaments I'll be showing on the show

No comments: