Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The best of times....

Wow...where had the time gone? I can't believe it is already mid July!! I've been neglecting my blog as of late but for good reason- I've been vacationing and enjoying time with my fam :). David and I just got back from our first family vacation with Makayla :) :). We drove up to Colorado and had an AMAZING time. Makayla was such an angel the whole trip. She also experienced many 'first' to include:

Her first time swimming

Her first time inside of a mountain (mine and David's 1st. time too) We went on a goldmine tourHer first train ride- What a beautiful ride it was chugging along the beautiful Colorado mountains

We had so many amazing moments shared with one another on this trip. I am so humbled to call David and Makayla, two of the most amazing people, my family...my husband and my daughter- I am Blessed.

Now that I'm home, it's time to start working on projects again- many to share and many to create :)

No comments: