Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year...

Happy New Year!!

I can not believe that it is 2010- and even more so that David and I are going to be parents this year!!!!! I have no doubt that this will be the best year yet for our family; a lot of change is on the horizon but many wonderful memories will come with the change. I hope this year will bring you and yours lot's of fond memories and many Blessings!

In honor of the new year...and of my list of resolutions, I thought I would start by updating my blog a little bit more frequently then I've been doing as of late :). This past month has flown by with the Christmas holiday and I was taken back to see that it's been over a month since my last blog entry- sorry friends. Speaking of holidays- how was your Christmas?

Christmas here at the Mellstrom home was fabulous....

It was a Blessing to have the family all together- although we missed David's parents who are still in Iowa braving the cold weather

Exciting to open all the gifts to help us prepare for our little girl (and when I say all the gifts let me tell you- Makayla is going to be set thanks to grandma and grandpa :)) It was great to get some help too as many of Makayla's necessities needed to be put together-

And the most precious gift that David and I could ever give one another is this little miracle of life growing in my belly- we can't wait to 'unwrap' her if you will and hold her in our arms in just a few more weeks!! We thank God for this Blessing and this gift- a gift that only He can give...we are humbled, honored, and Blessed!


No comments: