Wednesday, April 8, 2009

When life gets you down, stay in bed in blog

Yesterday morning I awoke with the most horrible feeling in my tummy; It had me in the bathroom most of the morning. I thought I could deal with it but was wrong :(. I came home from work early yesterday afternoon and have been in bed ever since. While having sometime to rest is always great, it can drive you crazy if you are a busy bee like me. All I can keep thinking of is all these projects I could be completing but I just can't muster up the energy to get out of bed. To be honest, I feel like I've been ran over by a truck...the thought of food makes me want to run to the bathroom and well you know. I am enjoying laying her at the moment with 2 of my girls laying next to me; Dakota and Bella ;). Since I can't get up and 'be productive' I thought I would at least grab the MAC and share some pics. that I"ve been meaning to post.
This was the easiest project I've done in ages...This wreath hangs above the buffet mirror in our dining room. I wanted to add just a little something to it and of course this vinyl monogram was the first thing that I thought of. I love it...it adds just that little something that I was looking for.

And this was...well just one of those moments that I had to grab the camera :). David and I were applying this new vinyl above our fireplace the other evening and Coco and Bella thought they would help-



Well I supposed I better get back to resting because sadly typing this has taken all the energy I can muster. Does anyone have any good remedies for when your sick? Some sorbet is sounding mighty good right now but the only problem is I don't think I can find the energy to get to the store :(Being sick sucks!!!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I love your wreath!! It is beautiful! And the velom touches on everything are so darn cute! Once again....feeling very inadequate~;)