Wednesday, October 1, 2008

10.1

Wow...Can you believe that it's October already? I can not believe it!! I'm probably in denial because it's still reaching 100+ temperatures outside, yet inside our home is brimming with fall. I have much to do today, but I wanted to hop on and share this that I created this morning...
This was done with the NEW October KOTM from USC; you can find it HERE. I received it in the mail right before we departed for our trip so I haven't had a chance to ink it up until now..I'm having a blast, aren't the images superb?
I tell you, every single month when I receive my KOTM I'm just in awe that month after month Unity is able to produce such fabulous images. I keep thinking that they have to run out of all these darling ideas but they don't...Luckily for us :)! Well off to get the 'to do' list marked off, Be back tomorrow for some Hip Hoppin Unity fun!

No comments: