Sunday, August 3, 2008

Yo Quero Taco Bell


Today started out like any other Sunday; Wake up, have a cup of coffee, take the dogs on a walk, David watch baseball, I scrap, I get hungry...we go to taco bell and come home with a cat! Yes, I said a cat ;)..LOL. David and I were on our way to Costco this afternoon and decided to make a 'quick' stop to Taco Bell to grab something to eat. As we were sitting there eating, I look out the window to see a kitty walking across the drive through. I tell David about the cat and he goes out to save the kitty..Next thing we know, the cat is home with us! The kitty didn't have any identification on it and was hanging out by a VERY busy street so we decided it would be best that we bring it home. We are planning on taking it to the vet and see if by chance it has a micro chip but if doesn't, I think we have a new addition to the Mellstrom household. The only problemo is this: we already have a cat who is pretty bossy so we're hoping by the grace of God they will get along so we can be one big happy family.

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Cute kitty! I heart kitties. Hope she/he gets along with your other cat.

Nikki said...

What a cutie!!! He's a bit like my Tyler, who's 10 now but just as playful as when he was a kitten. I'm so glad you rescued him, I would have done the same thing!

:)

Stephanie SM said...

Is the cat chasing the birdy yet?? ;)

Maija said...

HTe kitties will work it out. They will come to like each other or stay away from each other. It's a good thingyou and hubby did!