Saturday, August 2, 2008

Bridal Shower Review



I know this has taken me awhile to post, but here it is...The Bridal Shower review. As many of you know, my mom and I hosted my friends bridal shower out in Calif. 2 weeks back...I must say, It was fab! My mom and I had more fun planning all the details; From the damask invites (pictured previously) to Damask china, every little detail couldn't have turned out better. I must say, I am so glad that the bride to be had selected Damask as her wedding theme; it is such a hot trend right now and that only made finding every little thing even more exciting. The bride and guest seemed to enjoy every little detail and that is the important part...a lot of work but well worth it for the memories Trace will forever hold of her special day.
*Pictures of the wedding to come soon ;)*

No comments: