Monday, May 12, 2008

Unity Sneak Peak


Boy do I have a treat for you...Angela {you've heard me talk about her before- the fab. owner of Unity Stamp Company} has just e-mailed me a sneak peak of one of the new stamps soon to be released. What do you think? I LOVE it :)! All of the images I've been seeing are just beautiful..I know I'm going to have to have each and every one :). You'll love them too, I'm sure of it! To see some of the other new stamp images search the other design team member blogs and you'll come across not only some of the other new images but some yummy eye candy as well ;).

Don't forget that orders are currently shipping for USC products (including the well talked about 'handles). Everyone I've talked to, who has got their hands on this product has loved it..come on, join in on the fun! And don't forget to join us in the evening on Thursday, May 15th. over at SplitCoast Stampers for the first ever Unity Stamp Co. release party. If I know Angela, they'll be some give aways for free product not to mention you can be one of the first to own this fab. stamp (pictured above)

No comments: