Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day



To all of you who are mama's out there, I wish you a blessed Mother's day today! I was able to see my mama briefly this morning as this past weekend my family spent some time together vacationing at the Grand Canyon. Words can not describe the absolute beauty and wonderment of this awesome creation- truly only something that God could have created. I will share some pics. tomorrow once I get the pics. downloaded to the computer. In the meantime, I wanted to share a picture of the card we sent to grandma (who adores owls) as well as a pic. of the gift basket we gifted to my mama today. The card for grandma (with the owl on it) is stamped with one of my fav. stamps from none other then Unity Stamp Co.. You can find the set, Keeper of my heart here- I adore this set!

Anyhow, Happy Mothers day to all you mama's!! Mom's are such a blessing to her children.

No comments: