Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sweet Tea & Sweet Times...



We just got home from a fabulous trip to the south {Louisiana, Mississippi}. My grandmother was so gracious to send my husband, parents, and I down south to visit our roots; where my dads side of the family is from. We were blessed in so many ways!! I met more 2nd,3rd, and 4th cousins then I even knew I had.. visited Gonzalez Louisiana named for and founded by my great, great grandfather... tasted down south cuisine that included crawfish, fried chicken, catfish, po boys, bignettes, and my fav. sweet tea, and over all just experienced plain ol' wonderful southern hospitality. I had never been down south and it's beauty is beyond my comprehension- it's gorgeous! We have so many memories from this trip that we will always treasure- I thought I would share a few pics. (although most of the pics. were taken with my parents camera so what you are seeing are the few that were taken with my camera..as soon as I get the cd with all the other pics. from my parents I will post more)

I'm going to make this short and sweet because I have to get caught up on a few design team projects for Unity Stamp Co. I just wanted to pop and say Hi..I hope your past week has been wonderful! Be back soon :)

No comments: