Monday, April 7, 2008

Getting ready to {FLY} away....


Happy Monday to you all :)!

In just a few short days my husband, parents, and I will be flying away for a little vacation; my grandma is flying us all to Mississippi and New Orleans. My dads side of the family is from there so we decided it was time to go see some of our 'roots'- I'm thrilled to see this part of the country as I have never been to the south and I have no doubt that the hospitality and the food (minus the turtle soup) will be superb!! If any of you have ever been to New Orleans or the McComb Mississippi area and have any suggestions of must have stops please leave a comment and let me know.

In other 'news', I have been busy busy creating in my studio recently. I have a bunch of projects in the works for Unity Stamp Co. as well as some projects I'm finishing up to send in for publication...Today I thought I would share a card I created with one of my fav. stamp sets from Unity Stamp Co....Keeper of my Heart. It's the perfect set to fulfill my recent love with birds and owls....It's too 'tweet' :) I couldn't resist...

1 comment:

The Sonboul's said...

This is such a dreamy card. I love it!