Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Queen's Tea...



Many of you may have noticed on the side bar 'The Queen's Tea' emblem under current happenings; now you are probably wondering what is that all about it?? The Queen's Tea swap was the genius of Mrs.Teresa McFayden the master mind behind all the fab. e-zines I have been addicted- this month is The Bellatoria E-zine. As any fab. bella would do she organized a swap for all bella's interested which ended up in over 80 bella's eager to shop, create, and send all their selected goodness to their said partner. Last week I received a box of sheer yuminess ;) from my swap partner, Melissa Burford {pictured above/Photo #2}. She was such a doll to send all these goodies...every detail was pefect (Isn't that pic. frame gorgeous...and it's red my fav. color :)- she even sent treats for my pooches and kitty..so thoughtful! Thanks Melissa for all the goodies- I love them :)!!! Pictured above {pic. #1} are the goodies I sent back to Melissa..hope you've received them by now and are enjoying them.

Anyhow, I just thought I would hop and share the yumminess with all of you and wish you a blessed Wed. Now I'm off to create and enjoy some tea :)

No comments: