Thursday, March 27, 2008

Good Morning...


Wowzers...I think this is the earliest I've been up and typing in a very long time. It seems like I am always setting a goal for myself to rise and shine a bit earlier so I can start my day in ease but that never seems to happen because...I love sleeping :). Hey, I didn't play Sleeping Beauty for nothing ;)

Anyhow, I just wanted to say good morning...it's a beautiful day today- Enjoy it! In honor of the beauty of today (and everyday for that matter) I thought I would share some cards I created for Easter. As one card states, 'Nothing is Worth more then this day' Today is a gift from God so embrace it!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I am a beginner so any helpful comments are appreciated! By the way, Congratuations on Somerset Weddings!

Laura said...

Ya! You used a cuttlebug embossing folder. They are wonderful.