Monday, February 11, 2008

Unity Stamp Company Rocks CHA!

I've been MIA for the past few days because I'm currently out in Calif. attending CHA {Craft & Hobby Associations} winter show. Thousands of retailers and buyers attend this yearly show and I'm excited to report that the buzz is in the air about Unity Stamp Company! Am I biased because I'm on the design team for Unity??? Of course :)! But I am serious when I report that the feedback on this new company has been outstanding! Here are some pics. from the show....I'll post some more soon!

4 comments:

Christi said...

Yay, Heather!! It is so fun to actually get to see the booth! thank you!! smiles...

Laura Williams said...

hoooray! thanks so much heather! :)

AJ said...

uh-oh...I can't see it, do I need to sign in?

Unity Stamp Company said...

These pictures are WONDERFUL! Thanks for posting! I LOVED MEETING YOU! Thanks for all your help getting UNITY out there! You are so sweet! LOVE YOUR WORK and we had a lot of people STOP IN THEIR TRACKS to look at your creations. Thanks so much, Heather!