Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Love Day {Valentines Day}


Happy Valentines Day! How can it be that the day of 'love' is already here? It just doesn't seem possible..especially since I just got all our Christmas decorations put away a few weeks ago! Time has been flying by and time is what I will blame for the missing '14 days of love' creations I had promised back on Feb. 1st; obviously the 14 day post didn't come to fruition ;(...I had great intentions and tons of ideas for projects but I just didn't have the time. Hey, at least I will be ahead for next year, right ;). My plan was to create 14 days of cards and projects and gift one to my sweetheart each day leading up to Valentines day....well, my dear hubby did receive 5 cards and will be receiving a few gifts this evening, but the 14 gift/card idea just didn't work out this year. Anyhow, I wanted to wish you and yours a happy sweetheart day! My sweetheart and I will be staying home this year...but we do have a romantic evening planned :). We have some filet mignon's marinating in the refrigerator, bought some strawberries and chocolate, are going to open up a bottle of wine we purchased in Sonoma from our Anniversary trip, and just going to enjoy the evening and time we have together...what could be better!


Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine! ~Thomas Hood

No comments: