Saturday, January 12, 2008

Unity Stamp Co. CHA sneak peek #1....



Wowzer....I've been on cloud 9 this week!!!! A few days ago I received my first set of stamp sets to play with from Unity Stamp Co- they are so fab!!!!! Can you tell I'm excited ;)...Anyhow, Angela the fab. lady behind this new company has graciously allowed us to share some of our creations we are working on for the upcoming CHA winter show. These are my first 2 creations; the card 'Bloom' was created with Unity Stamp Co. {Vintage Swirl} collection and the shabby chic love note mailbox was created with the {Beautiful Life} collection...what do you think of the stamps- Aren't they great...I will share my other projects as soon as they are completed. Hope you all are having a great weekend...

1 comment:

Susan Westberg said...

Hi Heather! My name is Susan Westberg. I followed the link from USC to check out your creations. I'm a friend of Angela's and also on the DT for USC. I just thought I would introduce myself and give you the link to my blog so you can see some of the other creations made with her stamps. http://scrapbookingbyswanky.blogspot.com/

Looking forward to seeing what else you make with the USC stamps!