Monday, November 19, 2007

Brilliant Jewel



Recently I joined a fantastic scrapbooking community A Million Memories and have since been surrounded by a fabulous group of fellow artist. The site is fantastic...if you haven't been there you should definitely check it out. Anyhow, the admins of this site are constantly getting everyone involved through their chat board, galleries, and various contest...it's great. Well, they just recently launched some holiday challenges and I am honored to say that I have won the first challenge :). Our challenge was to create a Christmas Tree; I choose to create my tree from a paper mache cone, some fab. Cosmo Cricket paper, and of course my new favorite find, Glitter Mist. So where does this jewel come in you ask??? Well, part of the reward for winning is this bedazzling jewel I get to add to my profile signature on the board- They sure know how to make a girl shine ;). Not only do I get a brilliant jewel to add to my name but a fab. goodie box full of wonderful scrap goodies is currently on route to my door step- I'm such a happy girl....I am Thankful for this fantastic hobby and the wonderful friendships and opportunity it has afforded me.

No comments: