Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pumpkin time...



In keeping with tradition The Mellstrom family carved pumpkins tonight. I'm happy to report that upon completion of the carving David and I both have 10 fingers and only escaped with minor cuts and bruises (no really, I did cut myself but it was minor) David even got his 'tools' out for his pumpkin...staple gun and all...In fact he even dove into my scrapbooking stash and got some orange paint {I knew all these supplies I've been collecting would come in good use some how}. It's almost time to call it a night...the pumpkins have been prepared for their neighborhood debut, the doggies have their costumes set out, and David has put together some odds and ends for his costume he'll wear to work tomorrow (wait till you see pics. of this one!!) All this preparation has me wiped out...time for bed- Sweet dreams!
Oh...a bit of trivia- does anyone happen to know where the pumpkin capital of the world is???? I do...will have the answer to this one tomorrow.

No comments: