Monday, October 29, 2007

It's a great for a Happy Dance!!!

Today the weather started to cool down a bit (thank goodness) and you know what the means??? That means it is the perfect weather to do a little happy dancing....Today I received a bit of good news- you know the type of news that makes me want to happy dance- Are you ready for it...First off I entered a Halloween challenge over at Legacy Scrapbooking and today I received word that I won ;)...{Happy dance x1}Then I was wondering around on one of the new communities I have joined, A Million Memories (which I love by the way) and noticed that one of my creations was selected out of their gallery as the layout of the day...{Happy dance x2} Both of these communities are fab...the ladies are all so wonderful and you can find tons of inspiration in their galleries...check them out..and the mean time, you know what I'll be doing-

1 comment:

LaurieStar said...

Wow - congrats on your accomplishments! That's great! Hope you danced yourself silly! :)