Wednesday, August 1, 2007

OK I'm going to do this Blog thing


I haven't really got into this whole blog thing, but I've decided I'm going to do it. Life goes by way to quickly and what better way to stay in touch with all my 'peeps' than through blogging so here I go. Life here at the Mellstrom house hold is 'normal'...my hubby and I are living the life of newlyweds- what more could a girl want?? Next month we will be celebrating our 1 year anniversary so we've been tossing ideas around about what we will do to celebrate. I think we've decided we will take a mini vacation to San Diego and do the whole tourist bit: Sea World, the Zoo, etc. I will definitely post some photos of the 1 year anniversary once we get to this momentous event! On a sadder note...I can not believe what happened in MN today!! My hubby is from MN so we've been trying to contact his family and friends who live there and make sure that everyone is safe and sound..I will definitely be praying for all those people involved...In honor of MN the pic. I've posted is from our trip to MN last May..this photo was taken at the MetroDome just 1 mile from 37W; In fact we traveled that bridge when we were out there last year...God bless all those who were involved in this horrible tragedy. Life is a gift...each and every breath and each and every moment is a gift from God! I am so thankful for this life I have been blessed with and for the relationships I have...

No comments: