Sunday, August 12, 2007

Crazy week...


I know, I know...I haven't been that great @ blogging like I had promised...but then again, no one knows about my blog yet (accept my mama) so I guess it doesn't really make a difference. I've added some features to my blog so I guess I'm ready to let the world know...I have a blog. Anyhow, this weekend has gone by way to quick as usual and as usual I didn't get near as much accomplished as I was hoping for. I did get my class kits finished for my 'Paradise Found' mini album class I will be teaching tomorrow @ Annalis. I guess that's a start, but I still have to clean the house before my BF gets here on Fri., finish my album for the RP album contest, and finish my submissions for Scrapbook Trends Wedding Idea book. Oh, totally forgot....I also have to work on my pieces for Sonoran Living Live- That's right...I've been invited back on the show so tune in this Thurs. 8/16 between 9-10am/channel 15. I will be doing a demo on creating an altered wall canvas for your home..sound intriguing?? Then tune in :). Well I guess I better get to work..until tomorrow- I promise I'll post tomorrow. In the mean while I'll leave you with this adorable pic. of Dakota and her BF, Savanna. We are pet sitting Savannah and these two yellow's absolutely have a ball with each other....

1 comment:

Melissa said...

welcome to the world of blogging Heather!!

hope you had fun with your BF this weekend :) cant wait to see you on Sonoran

awww cute doggies