Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Counting down

Wow, Is it really October already?!!!

Where on earth does the time go? Well, those of you who know me well know that I am a HUGE holiday girl. I love decorating for any and every holiday (well most holidays) and Halloween is no exception. In the days and weeks ahead, I plan on sharing some of my favorite ways to dress up our home before the littles dress up and trick or treat.

Do your little ones anticipate the day that they can march around your neighborhood collecting candy? My sweet princess is still a tad bit little to understand that Halloween means you get to load up on lot's and lot's of candy but we're counting down the days never the less.

This is a vintage inspired countdown I created last year.




And this is a fun countdown I just couldn't resist when I saw it at TJ Maxx the other day :) How fun is this...My sweetness moves the key in the key holes counting down the days until Trick Or Treating :)

Do you countdown to Halloween?


No comments: