Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lil' Man Baby Shower

WOW...Has it really been over 3 months since my last post?!!! I've received a few emails from blogging friends asking if everything is ok & well, truth be told it couldn't be better :)! I've been on a blogging hiatus because I've been getting A TON of projects done around my home. I was also keeping super busy with my Etsy shop so for the time being I've decided to take a short break from that as well. With a crazy 2 year old toddler it is quite difficult now a days to find time to do it all. I do hope to be more diligent in updating this blog so here's to hoping that actually pans out. Anyhow, a couple months back I co-hosted a baby shower for my sweet friend from church and I thought I would share some pics :) This is my friends 3rd. sweet baby boy so we thought a Little Man mustache bash must be in order to celebrate. This is the invite I designed- complete with a mustache on a stick :) SO fun designing these and I couldn't be more tickled at how they turned out
Once the invites were created I continued to play off the mustache/Lil' Man theme for the other decor to include: A Party Banner
Drink wrap labels
Drink embellishments
Cupcake toppers
And a few other 'party essentials'. Once the invite and printable decor were created it was time to add in some lil' man sweet treats to include: Onsie tie sugar cookies
Cookies & Milk with a mustache embellished straw
Chocolate donut skewers complete with coordinating bow ties
Some other fun touches we added included: Chalkboard mustache labels for the hot beverage mugs
Baby wish cards (cards I pre-printed that had prompts for the guest to fill in the blanks. At the end of the shower we collected them from the guest and tucked them inside a momento box I made for baby Hudson.)
and last but certainly not least mustache photo props!!!
I know what the important questions is, Did I actually take my mug with a stache?? I'm happy to report that YES, both myself and the other co-host took part in the mug sessions with the staches :)
All in all, I think the mama to be had a wonderful time
I know that we sure did :)! I still have a few other goodies to share from the shower- hope to share those by the end of the week so stay tuned

1 comment:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

You do such a good job with these parties. Your attention to detail is inspiring!