Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tis' the season

Tis' the season for weddings (including my own that was 5 years ago). I have been keeping pretty busy as of late creating many custom items for several couples who are getting ready to say 'I DO'. I love creating items for weddings...and of course it's always such a honor to be able to make someone's dream wedding a reality. What I do is the lil' stuff but one lady who truly makes and creates fabulous one of a kind dream weddings is my friend Shannon of Sassy Soirees. She has been such a Blessing in keeping 'Paper Princess Studio' hustling and bustling with orders- Thanks girl I appreciate it!!! Anyhoo, last weekend was one of the weddings Shannon hired me out for so I thought I would share some of the goodies:

Pillows for the cocktail hour (the happy couple was having furniture/couches/chairs set up for the their cocktail hour so these were some custom pillows I created to dress it up a bit)
A sign directing the guest to the after ceremony fun (cocktails, dinner, dancing)
A custom sign the flower girl carried announcing the grand arrival of the bride
Burlap bunting that was hung between the pews along the aisle
Burlap bunting that was hung on the sweetheart table during the reception
Moss covered monogram (these are so hot in wedding decor right now, and I adore them :)
And last but not least a magnetic frame created with all my favs (burlap, moss, vintage jewels, and pearls) This was used to direct guest as to what to do in regards to the anniv. box.

Aaahh...I just love weddings, Don't you!?!

1 comment:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

Thanks again for the AMAZING stuff!!! It seriously all turned out PERFECT! Can't wait to see all the upcoming things your making for my other events:)