Thursday, June 10, 2010

Picture Perfect

I've finally got around to making some more photo albums- These are picture perfect albums to house your treasured pics. in. I created these a few years ago

I love how they turned out. I've been wanting to make some new albums with M's pic. on it so that's what I have in the works right now...I can't wait to get them done! These albums make fantastic gifts too; I've gifted them as wedding presents and the recepients just love them. So easy to create too...Just print your pic. on photo fabric then gather coordinating fabric and embellishments and go for it (simply adhere your fabrics around a scrapbook album and you're done) Oh, but beware...I've received many a glue gun burns when working on these albums. Well off to finish the albums I've started- be back with more pics. when I'm done. Hope you all are having a fabulous week!

Linking up to:
Visit thecsiproject.com

1 comment:

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

What a fabulous idea! Your album covers looks beautiful! I must try the photo fabric - sounds really neat to work with. Thanks so much for joining The Sunday Showcase. I greatly appreciate it! Hope you have a wonderul week! ~ Stephanie Lynn