Thursday, May 6, 2010

So much 'To Do'


My life is a never ending list of 'to do' so I when I came across THIS tutorial and download from Eighteen25I could not wait to make one for myself. So easy peasy people...You MUST make one, If not for yourself at least for someone else (Hey mothers day is approaching- if you still need a gift for mom this would be great). In fact, you probably already have all the supplies you need ; I found an old abandoned frame and simply decoupaged some left over damask paper around the edges. I've used frames to create a weekly menu wipe erase board before but never for a 'To Do' list- I love it. This is the view from my newly revamped desk (pictures of the desk redo coming).
This makes me happy. Well gotta run, time to cross off another chore on the 'to do' list and get dinner ready for the fam.

1 comment:

SOINSPIRED said...

Thank you Heather for sharing the awesome idea. Yours is beautiful! Happy first Mother's Day sweet girl!