Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I've been framed...


I L-O-V-E displaying photographs of my family/friends/loved ones and hence I enjoy creating unique frames to display my treasured photos. I have received a lot of positive feedback about the antique tile picture frames I created last year SO, I thought I would share a quick and easy idea that leaves you with a very similar frame style as the antique tiles. The antique tiles can be a bit pricey (although I majorly scored on mine and purchased them for an antique store that was going out of business...I only wish I would've purchased more then I did). Anyhow, I found these tin artwork pieces at Hobby Lobby and instantly thought they would make a great frame. You can paint them if the color doesn't match your decor but lucky for me these did match so all I had to do was print a photo to size and adhere it in the middle. So easy, inexpensive, yet makes a great impact on your walls.

1 comment:

Filleman Family said...

You know those are my very favorite of your creations!! Someday . . . .