Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sealed with some Hip Hoppin LOVE...


Happy V.Day my friends (well almost V.day). Are you ready to share the day with your sweetheart? Do you have anything special planned? As always, I had many ideas of 'things' I wanted to do for my sweetie but once again time has befriended me (Seriously, where does the time go?). Well I still have a couple days so perhaps I can get a few of the surprises ready for my valentine. If all else fails, I'll have this Valentine I created with one of my new fav. stamps Hearts of Old {This is a new release this weekend} and another recently released new fav. of mine Just My Type
I don't know what it is, but I'm addicted to Unity's background stamps....they are all fabulous!!!

Well friends, I wish you a very Happy Valentines day coming up and I hope you will be blessed with many special moments with your special someone!! Make sure to give your valentine lot's of x0x0x0xx0x0 because life is short!

Now hop on over and give some love to the sweetest gal Linsey


25 comments:

joslyn said...

cute love the bold red.

Linsey R said...

Oh goodness, this is just beautiful! I love the sparkly red paper framing the absolutely gorgeous image! Such magnificent work, just as always, sweet Heather! TFS and happy hip hop!!! :)

Jacqueline said...

Oh wow Beautiful!!

Patter Cross said...

Just beautiful! I need that stamp too!!!! You rocked it for sure!

Maren said...

CUTE!!!!

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute.

FibreJunky said...

the new background is wonderful.

Shemaine Smith said...

Heather I really love the way you photograph your cards! Beautiful card this week.

Daniella said...

WOW! Really great!!

Ashley Newell said...

What a pretty Valentine!

Christi said...

You do amazing things with these backgrounds, girly! smiles...

Jessica said...

so pretty! love the heart background!

Scrapacat said...

Very sweet!
~ky

Yaritza said...

Cute Cute Cute!!

Anonymous said...

cAute!!! Love it! Happy V day to you as well, my dear.


Tonya

Ramsey said...

beautimous! i love it! how cute! happy v-day and hip hop to you!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

What a sweet project!

Monica said...

beautiful job with that worn heart stamp ---so cute.

Tracey said...

A beautiful card!!

JessicaK said...

Beautiful. Happy Valentine's Day!

Tanis said...

That IS an awesome stamp :)
LOVE the glitter!

Lisa H. said...

love that background stamp, too! great card.

Kendra said...

You have such a great style! Love your card.

Kristen Carll said...

oo this is soo pretty! :) I absolutely love it! I am sure your husband would too!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

OH! I really like that hearts background stamp! The bling is beautiful!