Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tired of Pumpkins...


This is probably hard to believe being my love affair for everything pumpkin BUT I think I'm officially pumpkined out for this year!!! I have had more fun creating with pumpkins this year but today marks the official point...I'm over it- LOL. This is the last of the Mellstrom pumpkin patch (for this year). Look, even Dakota is tired of the pumpkins- HA! Today I have been working hard on finishing the last orders for our pumpkins (sold under the Birds of a Feather label). Today these pumpkins will find a new home at one of the most divine boutiques in the valley, Enchantments Home and Baby. If you would like one to add to your Thanksgiving decor or table you may purchase them from the Birds of a Feather Designs blog or if you live locally at Enchantments Home and Baby in the Chandler area.


No comments: