Monday, October 13, 2008

It's FALL....

Yippie skippy...it is finally fall here in AZ!!! The weather has dramatically dropped in temperature this past week; there is a crispness in the air, pumpkins adorn every nook and cranny of our home, and the sweet warmth of everything FALL is everywhere you look. As I mentioned in my previous post, I've been working on a vintage inspired Halloween Tree..This is another ornament created for the spooky tree-
I've been having more fun playing with wax lately (like on this ornament)- I love the transparent look I get working with these different mediums.

Anyhow, I hope you are enjoying the warmth this golden season of autumn offers. Time to go to the grocery store and load up on ingredients for dinner. My little helper in this picture (Coco Mademoiselle) has picked green chile chicken enchiladas for dinner tonight- Bon Appetite!

No comments: