Sunday, October 26, 2008

A 'Boo-tiful' day at the zoo {Sonoran Living Live }

I was hoping to get to this post earlier but it's been quite the weekend here; most of it spent in the car but that's another story in and of itself!!! Anyhow, on Friday I had the honor of being a part of ABC 15 Sonoran Living Live show. The show was taped live out at the Phoenix zoo to promote the zoo's fall festivities...'Boo' at the zoo. I decided to demo some fabulous fall projects to go along with the shows fall theme and I have to tell you, It was a blast! As always, Stephanie Sandoval (the most fabulous host in the universe) and I had a ball crafting together, my mom and dad were out visiting so they were able to be a part of it all-, and all the kiddos in their Halloween costumes were beyond adorable.

If you are a Sonoran Living Live viewer and your stopping by, Thank you for taking the time to stop by and check out Paper Princess Studios. If you have any questions, Please do not hesitate to contact me!



*If you would like to check out the show, see the video on the sidebar.

Hoping you all had a Blessed weekend!


3 comments:

Maija said...

Loved the segment! You are a NATURAL on TV- so relaxed and easy!!!

Robynccgirl said...

Great projects Heather! Love them. Unity does rock!

Amy said...

Love the projects Heather! Amazing...Great job with the TV spot! Go you!