Sunday, September 21, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane...

Today my hubby and I are leaving on a jet plane- Off to visit family and friends in hubby's homeland- MN. We started to accumulate many papers and documents pertaining to our trip so I thought I should create a little something to keep them all in a safe place..this is what I came up with....
We're hoping for some nice weather while we are there. Last time (and the only time) that I've been to MN it was rainy and quite cold even though it was the spring time; I'm convinced that it is ALWAYS cold there, but we'll see :)I know some of you who are reading this live in cold weather states so you're probably thinking that I'm a baby...But don't forget, I'm a S. Calif. girl- we don't do cold ;)-LOL. Well off to battle the elements. As the Minnesotans say, Ofda!

No comments: